An Avaya IP Office small business phone system enables your entire team to connect and collaborate in real-time, without limitations, using available and appropriate devices—including smart phones, laptops, tablets, home phones, and office phones.
Designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, IP Office delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications. An IP Office phone system helps you create your most productive mobile workforce, increase capacity and capabilities as your business grows, and gain business and customer service efficiencies. With Avaya IP Office, flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in:
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Add video capabilities with the Avaya Flare® Experience and our Radvision Scopia® products.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Deploy a hybrid solution. Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office can interoperate with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.